• Special grease for applications where the combination of heavy loads, slow speeds and water washout exclude the use of conventional
• These conditions exist in heavy industries such as steel and paper mills, cement works etc.
• Because of the heavy base oil, this grease is not to be recommended for higher speeds because the internal friction within the lubricant
film can cause an undesirable temperature increase.
• DIN 51502 classification: KP2K-20
• ISO 6743 classification: ISO-L-XBCIB2
• Extremely good water resistance
• Long service life
• Rust protection under dynamic and static conditions
• Suitable for heavily loaded, slow running plain-, ball- and roller bearings at normal temperatures (-20°C to +150°C)
© 2018 ILS Pty Ltd. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.