Q8 Rubens PMS 462 Is for applications in the paper industry
HIGH PERFORMANCE SYNTHETIC LITHIUM COMPLEX GREASE
• Q8 Rubens EP 462 is suitable for applications at elevated temperatures, heavily loaded bearings and in wet and corrosive environments.
• It is a modern high performance synthetic product suitable for both industrial and automotive.
• DIN 51502 classification: KPHC2N-40
• ISO 6743 classification: ISO-L-XEDIB2
• Designed for both the wet- and dry end.
• Suitable over a wide temperature range from -40°C up to +150°C (with peak temperatures up to +220°C for short periods)
• Formulated to give excellent wear protection, rust- & oxidation protection and thermal stability
• Good resistance against water and steam
• Outstanding pumpability due to a well-balanced technology between thickener and synthetic (PAO) base oil.
• Suitable for automatic grease systems
© 2020 ILS Pty Ltd. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.