Q8 Rubens PMS 222 Is for applications in the paper industry
High performance synthetic lithium complex grease
• DIN 51502 classification: KPHC2N-40
• ISO 6743 classification: ISO-L-XDDIB2
• Designed for both the wet- and dry end.
• Suitable over a wide temperature range from -40°C up to +150°C (with peak temperatures up to +220°C for short periods)
• Formulated to give excellent wear protection, rust- & oxidation protection and thermal stability
• Good resistance against water and steam
• Outstanding pumpability due to a well-balanced technology between thickener and synthetic (PAO) base oil.
• Suitable for automatic grease systems
© 2019 ILS Pty Ltd. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.