Q8 Mahler G1 SAE 40 Is a high ash gas engine oil
High performance gas engine oil for applications where low ash or ashless oils are recommended.
• Q8 Mahler G1 is recommended for two-stroke gas engines where low ash or ashless oils are recommended.
• Q8 Mahler G1 can also be used to lubricate reciprocating compressors in which natural gas is compressed and pressures do not exceed
10.000 kPa. Using Q8 Mahler G1 in both the gas engine and the gas compressor will simplify the lubricant inventory.
• Exceeds the requirements of a wide range of equipment manufacturers and is recommended for use in:
• Cameron, Cooper-Bessemer, Ajax, Superior, Dresser-Rand and Fairbanks Morse
• Q8 Mahler G1 provides outstanding engine cleanliness
• Due to the high performance additive chemistry formation of carbon deposits is prevented
• Enhanced oxidation stability provides longer product life
• Outstaning detergency secures clean engine components
• Excellent resistance against nitration
• Q8 Mahler G1 Protects against rust and corrosion
© 2019 ILS Pty Ltd. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.