Petronas Tutela Brake Fluid Truck DOT Special
Petronas Tutela Brake Fluid Truck DOT Special Is a synthetic based brake fluid for commercial vehicles.
Synthetic brake fluid for hydraulic brake and clutch components of commercial vehicles.
- High boiling point (+270o C) prevents the effects of vapour-lock (i.e. steam bubbles in the brake circuit). Wet boiling point: 160o C.
- High lubrication capability guarantees optimal functioning of hydraulic brake components (i.e. brake cylinder valves).
- Low pour point for use at low environmental temperatures (down to 40oC).
- Excellent anti-corrosive, rustproof and antioxidation properties for total protection to metal components within the braking circuit (including cadmium and zinc protection treatments).
- Total compatibility with elastomers prevents swelling or weakening of rubber, plastic sleeves or seals.
- High chemical stability retains product characteristics in the severest thermal conditions.
Tutela Truck Dot Special meets and exceeds the quality requirements of the major European manufacturers and can be used in any type and make of vehicle of any power rating.
ADVICE ON USE
Oil changes should be made in accordance with the manufacturers’ recommendations, and in all cases after no more
than 120.000 Km (75,000 miles) or 2 years.
Please read the instructions printed on the packaging carefully.
Looking for any other product in PETRONAS OIL & LUBRICANTS or other Lubricant ? Just give us a call.