Petronas Tutela Brake Fluid Top
Petronas Tutela Brake Fluid Top Is a synthetic based brake fluid.
Synthetic based brake fluid for hydraulic disc and drum braking systems and servo-controls of cars, light commercial vehicles, industrial vehicles, scooters and motorcycles (where manufacturer recommends an NHTSA 116 DOT 4 control fluid).
- High boiling point (+270C) prevents the effects of “vapour lock” (the presence of vapour bubbles in the circuit brakes). Wet Boiling Point 180C.
- Low pour point for use at low environmental temperatures (down to -40C).
- Excellent anti-corrosion, anti-rust and antioxidation properties for the protection of the metallic and other components the braking circuit (including cadmium and zinc protection treatments).
- Total compatibility with rubbers and packing in order to avoid swelling or weakening of the rubber or plastic seals.
- High chemical stability in order to maintain the product characteristics in severest conditions of
As it exceeds the strict quality requirements of the major European Manufacturers TUTELA TOP 4 can be
used in machinery of every make, type and power rating.
ADVICE ON USE
Replacement as indicated by the constructor, however, in any case every 2 years.
Carefully read the instructions on the packaging.
Fiat Group Automobiles.
Looking for any other product in PETRONAS OIL & LUBRICANTS or other Lubricant ? Just give us a call.