Petronas Arbor Universal 15W-40
Petronas Arbor Universal 15W-40 Is a universal lubricant (STOU) for engines, transmissions and hydraulic systems.
Universal lubricant (S.T.O.U.) for engines, transmissions, hydraulic systems and wet brakes of farm tractors and machinery.
- Its special formulation together with the fact that it belongs to the category of S.T.O.U. oils give Universal15W40 a whole host of features as mentioned below.
- High anti-wear properties of the mechanical components of the engine and transmissions.
- Excellent capability of ensuring cleansing against the formation of deposits in the engine, transmissions and in the hydraulic circuit.
- High braking efficiency deriving from the presence of friction modifier additives in the formulation.
- Prompt response of the servcontrols of the hydraulic circuit is ensured by the viscosimetric stability to changes in temperature that determines a high and constant pressure in the system.
ADVICE ON USE
Its SAE 15W-40 viscosity grade allows use for temperatures between –15°C and +40°C.
Replace according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
Looking for any other product in PETRONAS OIL & LUBRICANTS or other Lubricant ? Just give us a call.