Mobil Polyrex EM
MOBIL POLYREX EM is an Electric Motor Bearing Grease.
Super-premium Mobil Polyrex EM Series greases are specially formulated for electric-motor bearings. The advanced
thickener formulation and proprietary manufacturing techniques provide improved bearing performance and protection for long electric motor life.
Advantages and Potential Benefits
Outstanding long-life, high-temperature lubrication of ball and roller bearings, particularly in sealed-for-life applications Increased durability versus conventional polyurea greases when subjected to mechanical shear forces
Mobil Polyrex EM and Mobil Polyrex EM 103 providen protection against rust and corrosion. Mobil Polyrex EM
provides additional protection under mild salt-water wash conditions versus Polyrex EM 103 Mobil Polyrex EM is suitable for lubrication of ball bearings in many noise-sensitive applications.
- Mobil Polyrex EM greases are recommended by many major bearing and electric motor manufacturers for long-life lubrication of electric motor ball and roller bearings.
- Mobil Polyrex EM 103 is more specifically recommended for applications such as vertically mounted bearings, or very large motors where a stiffer grease consistency may be required by the OEM, and low noise properties are not required.
- Mobil Polyrex EM greases have been shown to be compatible with a number of ExxonMobil lithium complex greases, as well as competitive electric motor mineral polyurea products, as determined by the methodology of ASTM D6185. For specific questions about grease compatibility, contact your Mobil representative.
Key applications include:
- Electric motor bearings
- Fin fan bearings
- High-temperature pump bearings
- Factory-filled, sealed-for-life ball bearings
- Ball or roller bearings operating at high temperatures where low oil separation is required
- Mobil Polyrex EM for ball or roller bearings operating in noise sensitive environments
Looking for any other product in MOBIL ENGINE OIL & LUBRICANT or other Lubricant ? Just give us a call.