– Klüber Summit HySyn FG oils are NSF H1 registered for use in the food-processing and pharmaceutical industry and comply with FDA 21 CFR Sec 178.3570
– ISO 21469 certified – supports compliance with the hygienic requirements of your production.
– Low maintenance and operating costs due to extended oil change intervals up to 4,000 operating hours in oilinjected screw-type compressors
– Easy compressor conversion from mineral to the synthetic Klüber Summit HySyn FG oils due to miscibility and compatibility with common seal materials
– Low tendency to evaporation and thus low impact of the oil vapour on the compressed air
– Long service of oils filters, activated carbon filters and oil separators
– Also suitable for the lubrication of gears due to the high scuffing load capacity
– Used and approved by Aerzener, Air Liquide, Boge, CompAir, Worthington, Getriebebau Nord, Lenze etc.
Klüber Summit HySyn FG oils are air compressor oils based on synthetic hydrocarbon oils. They can be mixed with mineral oils and other synthetic hydrocarbon oils.
Klüber Summit HySyn FG oils offer good oxidation stability due to the synthetic base oil, thus minimizing oxidation residues in the compressors and extending oil change intervals and the service life of oil filters and separators.
Klüber Summit HySyn FG oils are NSF H1 registered and therefore comply with FDA 21 CFR § 178.3570. The lubricants were developed for incidental contact with products and packaging materials in the food-processing, cosmetics, pharmaceutical or animal feed industries. The use of Klüber Summit HySyn FG oils can contribute to increase reliability of your production processes. We nevertheless recommend conducting an additional risk analysis, e.g. HACCP.
Klüber Summit HySyn oils can be used for oil-injected screwtype compressors, reciprocating piston compressors and centrifugal compressors.
Klüber Summit HySyn FG oils are intended for use in compressors of the food-processing and pharmaceutical industry requiring oil-free compressed air (without oil vapour which cannot be removed by the oil separator).
Klüber Summit HySyn FG oils can also be used for the lubrication of gears in oil-free screw-type compressors.
Owing to their good stability, these oils are also suitable for lowtemperature applications in industrial gears.
When selecting the oil viscosity for air compressors, please observe the manufacturers’ instructions.
For oil-injected screw-type compressors normally the viscosity grades ISO VG 32, 46 and 68 are used, for reciprocating piston compressors ISO VG 68 and 100 and for centrifugal compressors ISO VG 32.
When switching a used compressor to a Klüber Summit HySyn FG oil, drain old oil from whole circuit of compressor while still warm.
We also recommend changing all oil filters and separators.
Then refill the compressor with Klüber Summit HySyn FG oil.
When switching from mineral oil to a synthetic Klüber Summit HySyn FG oil please consider that the compressor may contain oxidation residues in the form of blackened or contaminated oil.
As such residues can affect the service life of the fresh Klüber Summit HySyn FG oil, the compressor should be cleaned using the Klüber Summit Varnasolv conditioner (cf. product information leaflet).
After switching to a Klüber Summit HySyn FG oil we recommend determining the oil change interval through an oil analysis or the Klüber Summit TAN Kit after approx. 500 to 1000 operating hours.
Your contact person at Klüber Lubrication would be pleased to provide further information.
© 2020 ILS Pty Ltd. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.