– Klüber Summit FG oils are NSF H1 registered for use in the food-processing and pharmaceutical industries and comply with FDA 21 CFR Sec 178.3570
– ISO 21469 certified – supports compliance with the hygienic requirements of your production.
– Low maintenance and operating costs due to extended oil change intervals up to 5,000 operating hours1 in oilinjected screw-type compressors
– Easy compressor conversion from mineral to the synthetic Klüber Summit FG oils due to miscibility and compatibility with common seal materials2
– Low tendency to evaporation and thus low impact of the oil vapour on the compressed air
– Longer service of oils filters, activated carbon filters and oil separators
– Excellent demulsifying behaviour and hence good water separation ability
Klüber Summit FG oils are special compressor oils developed for the food-processing and pharmaceutical industries. They are fully synthetic and can be mixed with mineral oil as well as other synthetic hydrocarbon oils.
Klüber Summit FG oils offer very good oxidation stability due to the synthetic base oil, thus minimizing oxidation residues in the compressors and extending oil change intervals and the service life of oil filters and separators.
Klüber Summit FG oils are NSF H1 registered and therefore comply with FDA 21 CFR § 178.3570. The lubricants weredeveloped for incidental contact with products and packaging materials in the food-processing, cosmetics, pharmaceutical or animal feed industries. The use of Klüber Summit FG oils can contribute to increase reliability of your production processes. We nevertheless recommend conducting an additional risk analysis, e.g. HACCP.
Klüber Summit FG oils can be used as vacuum pump oils, evacuating air or inert gases if a food grade oil is required.
Klüber Summit FG oils can be used for oil-injected screw-type compressors, reciprocating piston compressors and rotary vane compressors.
Klüber Summit FG oils are intended for use in compressors of the food-processing and pharmaceutical industries requiring oilfree
compressed air (without oil vapour, which cannot be removed by the oil separator).
These oils are also suitable for gear lubrication in oil-free screwtype compressors.
When selecting the oil viscosity for air compressors, please observe the manufacturers’ instructions.
© 2020 ILS Pty Ltd. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.