Klüber Primium Super Is a high-temperature chain oil for sliding and roller chains in film stretching machines
– Reduced chain wear resulting in longer chain life
– Energy-related cost savings from reduced friction
– Low oil consumption due to high oxidation stability and low evaporation loss at higher temperatures
– Simplified maintenance due to low residue formation
Film stretching machines normally operate continuously. In view of these demanding operating conditions the chain oil is of
critical importance to the equipment’s economic efficiency.
PRIMIUM SUPER has been designed to comply with these stringent production requirements. The additives contained in PRIMIUM SUPER focus on:
– low chain wear with reduced friction values on chain pins, guides, outer bearing rings and rails
– good oxidation stability at high temperatures
– high chain speeds and process temperatures
– low evaporation losses at high temperatures
– minimum change in viscosity at the friction point during longer periods of standstill
– low residue formation
– good pumpability in central lubrication systems
Owing to its unique composition, PRIMIUM SUPER offers the following advantages to operators of film stretching equipment:
– low operating costs
– low maintenance costs due to longer service life of chains
– high economic efficiency due to high availability of the installation and high film quality with consistent manufacturing performance
PRIMIUM SUPER is compatible and miscible with PRIMIUM SUPER M 93, Klübersynth CH 2-280 and Klübersynth CZ 2-85.
PRIMIUM SUPER is a fully synthetic high-temperature oil for the lubrication of conveyor chain systems in biaxial film stretching machinery. This special chain oil has been approved by Andritz-Biax (formerly DMT) and successfully used by manufacturers of film stretching equipment for many years.
PRIMIUM SUPER is an NSF H2-registered product and approved for use for the manufacture of packing films in the food-processing and tobacco industries.
© 2020 ILS Pty Ltd. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.