Klüber Paraliq P 40 Is a lubricating oil for the food-processing and pharmaceutical industries
– Based on medically pure oils
– NSF H1 and NSF 3H-registered supporting process reliability
– NSF ISO 21469 certified – supports compliance with the hygienic requirements of your production.
PARALIQ P 12 and P 40 are based on medically pure special oils which are neutral in odour and taste acc. to the European Pharmacopoeia (medical white oil). PARALIQ P 12 and P 40 are NSF H1 registered and therefore comply with FDA 21 CFR § 178.3570. The lubricants were developed for incidental contact with products and packaging materials in the food-processing, cosmetics, pharmaceutical or animal feed industries. The use of PARALIQ P 12 and P 40 can contribute to increase reliability of your production processes. We nevertheless recommend conducting an additional risk analysis, e.g. HACCP. PARALIQ P 12 and PARALIQ P 40 are also registered as NSF 3H. Being compliant with FDA CFR 21 § 178.3910 (a), the products can be used as a surface lubricant for the production of metal articles, e.g. for food packaging.
PARALIQ P 12 and P 40 can be used for machines in the foodprocessing and pharmaceutical industries requiring medically pure oils, e.g. spindles, joints, chains, gearwheels, plain bearings, pistons, guides and tubular tracks. The oils can also be used for corrosion protection. PARALIQ P 12 can also be used as a heat transfer oil in enclosed systems in the food-processing, pharmaceutical and cosmetics industries.
– The oils can be applied by means of brush, oil feeder or automatic lubrication systems.
– When applied in automatic lubrication systems please observe the maximum viscosity specified by the machine manufacturer.
– If PARALIQ P 12 is used as a heat transfer oil, the temperature must not exceed 200 °C! We recommend checking its chemical and physical characteristics on a regular basis.
© 2020 ILS Pty Ltd. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.