Klüber Paraliq GTE 703 is a synthetic lubricating grease for valves & fittings with EPDM seals
– A reduction in your lubricant inventory with one lubricant which can be considered for both seals and rolling bearings
– Good compatibility when coming in contact with EPDM seals or even beer foam enhancing seal life and reduction in down time
– High resistance to many types of media such as disinfectants, cleaning agents, water, steam ensuring maximum protection of both seals and bearings, enhancing life and operating cost reduction
– NSF H1 registered supporting process reliability
– Certified for use in drinking water valves acc. to the NSF Standard 61 and WRAS (Great Britain)
– NSF ISO 21469 certified – supports compliance with the hygienic requirements in your production plant.
PARALIQ GTE 703 is a special lubricating grease based on silicone oil and PTFE.
The product is registered as NSF H1 and complies with FDA 21 CFR § 178.3570. It was especially developed for the incidental contact with products and packaging materials in the foodprocessing, cosmetics, pharmaceutical or animal feed industries, thus contributing to the reliability of your production processes. Nevertheless, we recommend to conduct an additional risk analysis, e.g. HACCP.
Besides for seals, PARALIQ GTE 703 may also be used for very low-load rolling bearings used in the beverage industry where an EPDM-compatible H1 lubricant is required. Very low load applications with a C/P ratio of >30 and slow speeds.
PARALIQ GTE 703 is resistant to hot and cold water, disinfectants, cleaning agents and steam. When applied properly, it does not impair the formation of froth or the taste of beer.
Doemens Academy GmbH in Gräfelfing, Germany, confirmed that PARALIQ GTE 703 meets all requirements for a sealing grease in dispensing units.
PARALIQ GTE 703 is a special grease suitable for beer taps, barrel filling installations and valves.
It can be used for the lubrication of seals in the beverage industry whenever a H1 lubricating grease compatible with EPDM and complying with FDA is required. Additionally, PARALIQ GTE 703 can be used for rolling bearings subject to low loads.
PARALIQ GTE 703 can be applied by spatula, grease gun or directly from the tube.
The lubrication technique for highly viscous lubricants should be chosen with great care: in the system used the intake of air should be avoided since otherwise the high pressures lead to oxidation and consequently decomposition of the product. For this reason we recommend pumping the product with the lowest pressure possible. It may make sense to contact the manufacturer of the application equipment used. As a general rule, users should make sure to use only new high-pressure pumping lines in their lubrication equipment. As a precaution against grease leaking from lines we recommend wearing suitable protection gear. (e.g. protective goggles).
PARALIQ GTE 703 is neutral towards most metals, thermoplastics and elastomers. Owing to the many different elastomer and plastic compositions their compatibility should be checked prior to series applications.
© 2018 ILS Pty Ltd. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.