Klüber Paraliq GA 351 is a special lubricating grease for the food and pharmaceutical industries.
– Versatile lubricating grease reducing the number of different lubricants required on site
– Reduced loss of lubricant due to its resistance to aggressive media
– Increased process reliability due to excellent hot water resistance
– ISO 21469 certified – supports the compliance with the hygienic requirements in your production.
PARALIQ GA 351 is a versatile lubricating grease based on an aluminium complex soap thickener.
PARALIQ GA 351 has no smell or taste. It is resistant to all aqueous or alcoholic media commonly found in the food industry.
Owing to its consistency, PARALIQ GA 351 can normally be applied by means of centralised lubricating systems also at low temperatures. Please note, however, that due to different system configurations and application conditions the pumpability of the product has to be confirmed with the system manufacturer for each individual application. We will be pleased to provide assistance in this matter.
PARALIQ GA 351 is NSF H1 registered and therefore complies with FDA 21 CFR § 178.3570. The lubricant was developed for incidental contact with products and packaging materials in the food-processing, cosmetics, pharmaceutical or animal feed industries. The use of PARALIQ GA 351 can contribute to increase reliability of your production processes. We nevertheless recommend conducting an additional risk analysis, e.g. HACCP.
PARALIQ GA 351 can be used for all lubrication points in the food industry.
– Rolling and plain bearings in machines of the food and pharmaceutical industries
– Metering pistons in cup filling and sealing machines
– Tubular tracks in slaughterhouses
Clean all lubrication points lubricated with a different grease before applying PARALIQ GA 351. If the greases are miscible, relubrication with PARALIQ GA 351 is sufficient. The grease is applied by spatula, brush, grease gun or similar equipment. Avoid over-lubrication. The friction points can be cleaned with a commercial cleaning agent.
© 2019 ILS Pty Ltd. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.