Klüber Mikrozella G 8 OY is a plastic oil reservoir system for additional lubrication of sintered-metal plain bearings
– Longer component life
– High reliability and maintenance-free use due to controlled oil release
– Convenient application as product is ready-to-use
– Economical application by means of conventional metering systems
– Individual range of applications due to several oil viscosities
– High reliability over long period even under varying operating conditions
– Individual range of applications for large-batch production of different components
MIKROZELLA G 100 OY and MIKROZELLA G 8 OY are synthetic lubricants based on synthetic hydrocarbons. In numerous applications, they can significantly extend component lifetimes. MIKROZELLA may therefore be used as a depot lubricant for the lifetime lubrication of sintered-metal plain bearings impregnated with oil or fluid. The products can be combined in the following ways with lifetime-extending results:
MIKROZELLA G 8 OY MIKROZELLA G 100 OY
CONSTANT OY 32 CONSTANT OY 100
CONSTANT OY 46 CONSTANT OY 150
CONSTANT OY 68 CONSTANT OY 220
CONSTANT GL 2000 CONSTANT OY 390
CONSTANT GLY 2100
MIKROZELLA products were developed for the additional lubrication of sintered-metal plain bearings in precision engineering, automotive engineering, electrical and household engineering.
The ready-to-use MIKROZELLA product type containing a base oil with a corresponding viscosity can be applied to the outer
surface of the bearing by means of conventional, fully automatic metering systems. A pretreatment such as stirring or the addition of fresh oil is not required. The product is applied to the outside of the sintered-metal plain bearing, thus helping to stabilize the bearing during assembly. Prior to series application, we recommend checking the use of the metering system under practice-like conditions.
© 2018 ILS Pty Ltd. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.