Klüber Microlube GL 261 Spray is a special lubricating grease on a mineral oil base for boundary friction conditions and tribo-corrosion
– Optimum lubrication in the boundary friction regime, thus preventing machine downtime due to tribo-corrosion
– Tried-and-tested for many years and approved by OEMs
– Longer component life due to special additives, especially with oscillations and micro-movements
– Trouble-free operation of machines due to good pumpability in central lubrication systems
MICROLUBE GL 261, GL 262 greases are special lubricating greases on a mineral oil base. They also contain special lithium soap and the MICROLUBE additive package, which ensures a wear-free surface finish. Running-in wear is reduced to a minimum. In addition, the MICROLUBE additive package provides protection in the boundary friction regime, thus preventing tribo-corrosion. MICROLUBE GL 261, GL 262 greases have the capacity to absorb high pressures, and they have good anti-corrosion properties.
MICROLUBE GL 261, GL 262 greases are particularly suitable for low to medium-speed plain and rolling bearings, and for swivel movements and vibrations.
– linear guides
– serrations, multiple spline shafts
– small gears, e.g. adjustment gears
They are generally suitable for machine elements potentially subject to tribo-corrosion.
MICROLUBE GL 261, GL 262 greases can be precisely applied by brush, spatula, grease gun, and through centralized lubrication systems.
© 2019 ILS Pty Ltd. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.