– Complies with the legal requirements set forth in EU Directive 2003/53/EC for placing NP/NPE-containing products on the market
– Good wear protection, hence longer service life of stitch-forming elements
– Smooth running of machines due to noise and oscillation dampening properties
– Good to very good scourability with conventional washing liquors at low cost
– Compatible with elastane fibers
Klüber Madol 900 Supreme oils are based on mineral oil as well as special additives. With their different viscosities, they can be used in circular or flat-bed knitting machines.
Klüber Madol 900 Supreme oils fulfil the wide ranging operational requirements found in today’s modern knitting mills. They are scourable with conventional washing liquors.
Klüber Madol 900 Supreme oils are used to lubricate needles, sinkers, needle cams, needle cylinders, dials and sinker rings of knitting machines. Klüber Madol 900 Supreme oils are available in viscosity grades from approx. 15 to 46 mm²/s and are therefore suitable for applications in circular and flat-bed knitting equipment.
Please observe the machine manufacturer’s viscosity recommendations.
Klüber Madol 900 Supreme oils can be precisely metered using conventional oil feeders.
Before changing over to a Klüber Madol Supreme 900 oil, please ensure that the lubrication delivery system is fully drained and thoroughly cleaned. Different types of needle oils should not be mixed.
We recommend using Klüber Madol 155 FO for cleaning machines.
Monitoring of the lubrication quantity is recommended following changeover with readjustment where necessary. As the oil
changes its viscosity with decreasing temperatures we recommend heating it up before use in order to ensure troublefree operation of the machine. Please also refer to the label on the container.
© 2019 ILS Pty Ltd. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.