Klüber Klübertop TP 38-901 is a colourless, water-miscible, thermosetting, single-component bonded coating for the food-processing and pharmaceutical industries
– Suitable for the food-processing, drinking water and pharmaceutical industries
– The product is NSF-H1 registered and meets the EU regulations pertaining to food grade products.
– Drinking water approval according to DVGW worksheet W 270
– Complies with the requirements for organic coatings in drinking water applications
– Hygienic and dry compared to oil/grease lubrication
– No contamination with oil or grease
– Sealing rings and other elements are prevented from sticking together during automatic feeding
– No VOC filter required since the product is based on water
– Cost-saving and efficient compared to lubricant-free procedures
– Reduction of assembly forces by up to 40 % enables clean and easy assembly
– Shorter downtimes and increased production volumes possible due to low friction coefficients
– Easy handling of small mass-produced parts
Klübertop TP 38-901 is a water-miscible, thermosetting, singlecomponent bonded coating for the food-processing, drinking water and pharmaceutical industries. The dry film provided by Klübertop TP 38-901 fulfils the following requirements:
– European and German regulations on food-grade products (FABES certificate CON 1055-6/2007).
– Klübertop TP 38-901 is NSF H1-registered and therefore complies with FDA 21 CFR § 178.3570. The lubricant was developed for incidental contact with products and packaging materials in the food-processing, cosmetics, pharmaceutical or animal feed industries. The use of Klübertop TP 38-901 can contribute to increase reliability of your production processes. We nevertheless recommend
conducting an additional risk analysis, e.g. HACCP.
– Requirements of the Guideline for the Hygienic Assessment of Organic Coatings in Contact with Drinking Water with regard to seals and equipment of pipes (all diametres). Furthermore, it fulfills the requirements for repair systems for tanks in domestic and other installations with 1/100 of the area of the tank.
Klübertop TP 38-901 can be used, for example, to reduce assembly forces in a clean way and ensure problem-free automatic feed without a stick effect.
The bonded coating offers good adhesion on elastomers, plastics and metals. In some cases, plasma treatment may improve adhesion to plastic or elastomer surfaces. Protect from frost and direct heat. If frozen, let the product thaw at room temperature and then stir it thoroughly. Components where contact with the food product cannot be ruled out (e.g. bottle chain conveyors or seals).
Seals and equipment in contact with drinking water For applications with technically unavoidable food contact, it is important to follow the heat-setting conditions stated in this product information.
Stir Klübertop TP 38-901 before use. After stirring, filter the product (e.g. using a nylon filter with a pore size of 125 – 150 μm). The product can be applied by spraying, dipping or by brush.
© 2020 ILS Pty Ltd. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.