Klüber Klübertec ST 4-701 is a stamping and forming fluid
– Excellent stamping and cutting properties
– Compatibility with paints without pre-degreasing of metal components
– Low consumption
Klübertec ST 4-701 is a thin-bodied mixture of ester oil and aliphatic hydrocarbons. Its synthetic structure provides improved lubricity during the stamping of metal sheets plus a wear reducing effect on machine tooling.
– For blanking & drawing of steel and non ferrous sheet material between 0.2 and 2.5 mm thick
– For drawing, rolling, edging and folding of e.g. drum lids
– For preserving steel components, e.g. brake parts
– For corrosion protection of assembly components
The product can be applied by
– Spot application
over the entire width of the sheet or on predetermined parts. In situations where higher demands are required, the lubricating film thickness can be increased by adding Klüberfluid 9 R 100, thus increasing the forming capacity, e.g. forming of sheets to a thickness up to 3 mm and draw depth of 100 mm (steel sheets to a thickness of approximately 1.5 mm).
Klübertec ST 4-701 is miscible with Klüberfluid 9 R 100, for example to increase drawing performance.
© 2020 ILS Pty Ltd. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.