Klüber Klübertec CM 2-004 is a low-viscosity metalworking oil registered as NSF H1
– Klübertec CM 2-004 enhances process stability in the manufacture of packages for the food-processing and pharmaceutical industries
– The product’s miscibility allows individual adjustment of performance capabilities to the process, e.g. through mixing with Klüberfluid NH1 1-002 or PARALIQ 91
– Low-residue evaporation at elevated temperature makes subsequent cleaning in many cases unnecessary
Klübertec CM 2-004 is a low-viscosity metalworking oil. The product is ready for use, thus reducing the risk of inappropriate product concentration by the user. For a product with such low viscosity, Klübertec CM 2-004 has a high flash point and offers good wear protection. Klübertec CM 2-004 is NSF H1 registered and therefore complies with FDA 21 CFR § 178.3570. The lubricant was developed for incidental contact with products and packaging materials in the food-processing, cosmetics, pharmaceutical or animal feed industries. The use of Klübertec CM 2-004 can contribute to increase reliability of your production processes. We nevertheless recommend conducting an additional risk analysis, e.g. HACCP.
Basic uses of Klübertec CM 2-004 are in simple metalworking processes – e.g. punching or light forming processes – where a product registered as NSF-H1 is required.
– Deep-drawing of aluminium foil packages for the foodprocessing or pharmaceutical industries, cans, crown caps and other bottle caps
– Light forming, e.g. edging of thin or very thin steel or other sheet metal containers for food or pharmaceutical products
– Punching of thin or very thin aluminium or steel sheets for subsequent processing
For applications at elevated temperature, the flammability of the product should be borne in mind. For mixing with Klüberfluid NH1 1-002 or PARALIQ 91:
– Any mixing ratio may be chosen to match the individual process.
– No specific mixing sequence has to be followed.
– The notes in the material safety data sheet have to be observed.
When applied by spray, an exhaustion device is necessary in order to avoid inhalation of spray mist (see SDS point 2).
© 2018 ILS Pty Ltd. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.