Klüber Klübersynth VR 69-252 is a special lubricating grease for drinking water taps fittings with EPDM elastomers
– Special lubricating grease for hot and cold water fittings
– Especially suitable for spindle heads with EPDM elastomers
– SVGW approval for drinking water
– Complies with European standard DIN EN 200
– Excellent adhesiveness and high load-carrying capacity
Klübersynth VR 69-252 is a special lubricating grease based on fatty oil and an inorganic thickener. This product excels by a high load-carrying capacity and marked adhesiveness in cold and hot water applications. Klübersynth VR 69-252 is well above the required endurance of 200,000 load cycles at a closing force of 2.5 Nm and thus meets the specifications of the European standard DIN EN 200.
Klübersynth VR 69-252 is suitable for the lubrication of all friction points subject to mechanical loads in spindle heads with EPDM elastomers, check and control valves, shower and heating fittings, and generally for the lubrication of seals that require a grease compatible with EPDM and in compliance with statutory drinking water regulations.
© 2019 ILS Pty Ltd. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.