Klüber Klübersynth UH1 6-150 is a synthetic high-performance gear oil for the food-processing and pharmaceutical industries with KlüberComp Lube Technology
– Registered as NSF H1 and certified according to ISO 21469
– High scuffing protection
– Good wear protection for gears and rolling bearings
– High micropitting resistance
– Good shear stability for reliable lubricant film formation
– Optimised for the lubrication of worm gears
– Excellent ageing and oxidation resistance
– Wide service temperature range due to good viscosity-temperature behaviour
– Low foaming tendency
– Energy savings due to optimised friction behaviour
– Good elastomer compatibility
– Approvals by numerous gear OEMs
Klübersynth UH1 6 oil is used for the lubrication of highly loaded spur, bevel and planetary gears, rolling and plain bearings as well as all types of toothed couplings, especially when exposed to high temperatures. Klübersynth UH1 6 oil was especially developed for the lubrication of worm gears with steel/bronze pairings. It can also be used for the lubrication of lifting, drive and transport chains.
Klübersynth UH1 6 can be applied by means of immersion, immersion circulation or injection.The use of drip-feed oilers, brushes, oil cans or suitable automatic lubricating systems is also possible. When using automatic lubricating systems, please note the manufacturer’s instructions regarding the maximum permissible viscosity. The low-viscosity varieties are also used for oil mist lubrication. Klübersynth UH1 6 is not miscible with mineral oil or synthetic hydrocarbons. Prior to switchover, lubrication points should be cleaned, or gears or enclosed systems be flushed with the Klübersynth UH 1 6 oil to be used. Klübersynth UH1 6 is neutral towards ferrous and nearly all non-ferrous metals. There may be increased wear when the contact surfaces of design elements made of aluminium or aluminium alloys are exposed to dynamic loads. If necessary, preliminary wear tests should be carried out.
© 2018 ILS Pty Ltd. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.