Klüber Klübersynth M 8-220 is a high-temperature oil for the glass industry
– Lower oil costs due to lower consumption
– Lower waste water disposal costs due to excellent water separation ability
– Much less machine contamination, hence lower cleaning costs
– Smooth machine operation due to good pumpability and precise metering by centralised lubricating systems
– Higher machine efficiency due to uninterrupted operation with higher output
– Higher machine reliability due to less residue formation
– Less machine wear also at high temperatures
– No starting-up problems, restart of cooled-down machine 20% to 30% faster thanks to good temperature-viscosity behaviour
– Changeover to Klübersynth M 8-220 easy as product is miscible with mineral oil
Klübersynth M 8-220 is a synthetic high-temperature oil especially developed for machines producing hollow glassware. Besides the normal temperature range, Klübersynth M 8-220 is especially suitable for the high-temperature range because its evaporation loss at elevated temperatures is very low. The product has good penetration properties and forms a lubricant film very quickly.
Klübersynth M 8-220 is free from solids, which helps to avoid sedimentation.
Klübersynth M 8-220 is suitable for all IS machines. It can be used for all friction points in the normal and high-temperature sections which are lubricated through a centralised lubrication system. In addition, Klübersynth M 8-220 is suitable for conveyor and cross belt chains which are lubricated by means of oil spray systems, drip oilers, centralised lubrication system, or by hand (oil feeder/brush).
Keeping the friction point always covered with Klübersynth M 8-220 ensures good wear protection and prevents impeded
operation and residues. To achieve optimum efficiency it is important not to mix Klübersynth M 8-220 with other oils.
© 2019 ILS Pty Ltd. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.