Klüber Klübersynth LIP 84-42 is an special lubricant for plastics subject to high stresses
– Good low temperature behaviour enabling smoothness of operation of vehicle components across a wide temperature range
– Reduced frictional resistance is achieved at low temperatures
– Damping effect
– Reduction of oscillations / vibrations
– Operating noise reduction
Klübersynth LIP 84-42 is a white-coloured, dynamically light lubricant based on synthetic hydrocarbon and PTFE. It ensures free movement of plastic components subject to high stresses and has a noise-dampening effect. Klübersynth LIP 84-42 is extremely compatible with plastics across a wide temperature range.
Klübersynth LIP 84-42 is particularly suitable for lubrication of the following material combinations: plastic/plastic and plastic/
metal. Typical application examples for this product are:
– small gears in vehicle components such as actuators
– gear shift gates and linkages
Klübersynth LIP 84-42 reduces friction in gear-related components enabling a noise dampening effect whilst improving the haptics of, e.g., vehicle gear shift gates.
Klübersynth LIP 84-42 can be applied by spatula, brush, or grease gun. We recommend to check metering under practical conditions with the original equipment prior to use. For optimum adhesion, it is advisable to clean the friction points, particularly from oil and grease, prior to initial application of the lubricant. With regard to the many different compositions of elastomers
and plastics, we recommend checking compatibility prior to series application.
© 2019 ILS Pty Ltd. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.