Klüber Klübersynth HBE 94-401 is a synthetic heavy-duty grease for long-term lubrication
– Extended component life due to:
– very good wear protection,
– excellent corrosion protection
– excellent water resistance
– Reduced maintenance costs due to extended relubrication intervals or lifetime lubrication, even at elevated temperatures due to synthetic grease technology
As a manufacturer or operator of modern installations operating at high temperature, you need to protect components subject to high loads and with a high percentage of sliding friction reliably against wear and corrosion, even when they are not relubricated continuously (e.g. sealed rolling bearings). With Klübersynth HBE 94-401 we offer you a lubricating grease based on high-quality synthetic base oil and a special calcium complex soap thickener. This combination enables the formation of a lubricating film with high resistance to mechanical loads providing excellent wear protection. Moreover, Klübersynth HBE 94-401 is resistant to water and has a good sealing effect due to the special thickener component used. Are your components subject to strong oscillations? With its very
good antiwear properties, Klübersynth HBE 94-401 meets this challenge too.
Klübersynth HBE 94-401 can be used for all sealed, highly loaded rolling and plain bearings at high temperatures, e.g. in the steel industry. This special lubricating grease meets the complex requirements of your for-life lubricated components, e.g. in
– support rollers in continuous casting installations
– conveyor roller bearings in continuous furnaces
– support roller bearings in pickling and tin plating
– plain bearings of forging presses
Due to its excellent wear resistance this lubricating grease can also be used for roller bearings in wood pellet presses.
Klübersynth HBE 94-401 can be applied by means of spatula, grease gun or centralised lubricating systems. Ideally, all lubrication points should be cleaned and old grease be removed prior to the application of Klübersynth HBE 94-401. If the friction points cannot be cleaned for technical reasons, we recommend replacing the existing grease by more frequent relubrication in the initial phase after changeover. For further application-related details, please contact our experts.
© 2020 ILS Pty Ltd. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.