Klüber Klübersynth GE 4 75 W 90 is a ully synthetic high-performance gear oil
– Highest scuffing load capacity API GL-5
– Excellent wear protection of both gears and rolling bearings
– Good shear stability for reliable lubricating film formation
– High micropitting resistance
– Excellent ageing and oxidation resistance
– Wide service temperature range due to good viscosity-temperature behaviour
– Good anti-foam properties
– Particularly suitable for rail vehicle gears – approved by Watteeuw, Voith Turbo, Siemens-Flender, Bombardier, Deutsche Bahn AG, Stadler and many more
Klübersynth GE 4 75 W 90 is a fully synthetic high-performance gear oil based on polyalphaolefin (PAO), which offers high shear stability and protection, even when exposed to impact load. It is particularly suitable for rail vehicle gears subject to high loads.
This high-performance gear oil offers a very high scuffing load capacity of API GL-5, and can therefore be used for gears which have to meet API GL-4 or API GL-5 requirements. The good wear protection of both gears and rolling bearings enables a long service life of the lubricated components for reduced maintenance costs. The high micropitting resistance of GFT ≥ 10 acc. to FVA 54/7 offers sufficient protection to gears that are subject to high loads and would normally be susceptible to this type of damage.
The good shear stability of the synthetic base oil prevents decrease of the lubricating film thickness even under high loads. Due to the excellent ageing and oxidation stability of the synthetic base oil, oil change intervals are much longer than with mineral oils, thus reducing maintenance costs. The good low-temperature properties enable a reliable function of the gear components, even at low temperatures. Operational reliability of the lubricated components is also enhanced by the good anti-foam and anti-corrosion properties.
Klübersynth GE 4 75 W 90 is used for the lubrication of spur, bevel and hypoid gears requiring maximum wear protection and service life, even when exposed to impact loads. Klübersynth GE 4 75 W 90 is suitable for drives in rail vehicles, industrial robots, textile machines and forming presses.
Klübersynth GE 4 75 W 90 can be applied by means of immersion, immersion circulation or injection. The use of dripfeed oilers, brushes, oil cans or suitable automatic lubricating systems is also possible.
© 2020 ILS Pty Ltd. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.