Klüber Klübersynth DB 2-18 is a synthetic impregnating oils for sintered metal plain bearings
– Longer service life due to good ageing resistance
– Wide range of application due to high thermal stability
– Smooth running oils
– Individual range of applications due to several oil viscosities
– High reliability and maintenance-free application due to lifetime lubrication
– Versatile uses due to good corrosion protection
Klübersynth DB 2 oils are synthetic lubricants based on a mixture of ester oil and synthetic hydrocarbons. They are intended for use in both low and high-temperature applications. Silicone is not used in the formulation of the products. With their additives and their particular composition, these oils can be used in a wide temperature range. The excellent anticorrosive effect of Klübersynth DB 2 oils enables trouble-free operation of both iron and bronze bearings.
Klübersynth DB 2 oils were developed for the lubrication of sintered metal plain bearings used in precision engineering, electrical engineering, the automotive sector and household appliances.
The pores of sintered metal plain bearings are filled with Klübersynth DB 2 oils by means of vacuum immersion.
© 2018 ILS Pty Ltd. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.