Klüber Klübersynth CHM 2-220 is a high-temperature chain oil for transmission, lifting and conveyor chains
– Cleaner chains due to lower residue formation
– Low evaporation rates resulting in lower consumption
– Low maintenance costs, as residues are soluble in fresh oil
– Reduced investment and repair costs due to extended chain life
– Low friction values reduce power consumption and CO2 emission liability
The high-temperature oils of the Klübersynth CHM 2 series are manufactured on the basis of ester mixtures. These fully synthetic oils show good wear protection, low formation of residues (which are soluble in fresh oil) and high thermal stability. Their high lubricity increase operational reliability and extend the service life of machines.
Klübersynth CHM 2 oils are suitable for transmission, lifting and conveyor chains up to approx. 250 °C in the following industries:
– Conveyors – e.g. surface coating, metal coating, white goods, furniture
– Drying installations – e.g. rock wool or gypsum board manufacture
© 2018 ILS Pty Ltd. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.