Klüber Klübersynth CH 6-110 is a high-temperature chain oil for conveyor and lifting chains
– Clean and easy-to-relubricate chains due to lower residue formation
– Low consumption quantities owing to the low evaporation rate of the polyglycol, hence lubrication and maintenance costs are reduced
– The high viscosity index contributes to the formation of a lubricating film even at high temperatures. Mixed friction and wear are reduced and the desired service life of the chain is achieved.
– The good wear protection even in the mixed friction regime increases the service life of the chain.
– The excellent friction behaviour of the polyglycol base oil reduces current consumption and hence energy costs of the system
– Low impact on paint quality due to the use of paint-compatible raw materials, thus minimum re-working of paint
defects. Quality costs can be reduced. – Verified compatibility with different paints of Messrs. BASF, DuPont, Herbertz and PPG
Klübersynth CH 6-110 is a high-temperature chain oil based on a thermally stable polyalkylene glycol.
Klübersynth CH 6-110 has been designed for the lubrication of conveyor and lifting chains in conveyors and paintshops subject to high temperatures. Owing to its special base oil concept Klübersynth CH 6-110 is compatible with sensitive paint systems used in the automotive industry. Klübersynth CH 6-110 can also be used for other high-temperature chain applications in conveyors requiring minimum residue formation, e.g. with
– suppliers to the automotive industry
– manufacturers of electric household appliances
– coating plants and paintshops.
Klübersynth CH 6-110 can be applied by means of commercial lubrication systems suitable for polyglycols and lubricating oils of ISO VG 100 grade. In view of the many different paint systems and testing criteria, paint compatibility tests should be performed by the user prior to series application. In the case of contact with elastomers and plastics their resistance to Klübersynth CH 6-110 has to be checked. The low evaporation losses allow optimizing relubrication intervals and quantities. Please contact our technical sales staff for further information and support where required.
© 2019 ILS Pty Ltd. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.