Klüber Klübersynth CH 2-100 N is a high-temperature chain oil
– Synthetic ester oil for low continuous relubrication quantities at high temperatures up to 250 °C
– Good wear protection results in extended chain life even at temperatures above 200 °C
– Clean chains and easy relubrication due to low residue formation
– No mechanical cleaning of chains required
– Low energy consumption due to low chain friction and good lubricant film formation
– Paint-compatible raw materials to avoid paint defects and reworking
All chain users aim at minimising lubricant consumption volumes to enhance their profitability. At the same time, they expect good wear protection and low residue formation to keep maintenance costs low. Our synthetic ester oils clearly meet these requirements. With our Klübersynth CH 2 series, we have found the right solution for you.
The Klübersynth CH 2 series oils were developed for the lubrication of drive, control and conveyor chains operating at high temperatures. Applications of this kind are found, for example, in the surface treatment and coating of industrial goods.
– Conveyors used by automotive suppliers, metalworking companies, furniture and white goods makers
– Driers, e.g. for gypsum boards
© 2020 ILS Pty Ltd. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.