Klüber Klübersynth BLR 46-122 is an substitute for silicone greases (also in motor vehicle brakes)
– No impairment of paint wetting or insulation of electric contacts, as may occur with silicone greases
– Efficiency gain due to lower friction
– Excellent low temperature behaviour
– Compatibility with EDPM allows use in motor vehicle brakes
– Reliable operation over a wide service temperature range
– For lifetime lubrication even at high permanent temperatures
– Good wear protection in plastic/elastomer material pairings allowing reliable component operation
Klübersynth BLR 46-122 consists of polyglycol oil and lithium soap. Due to the low viscosity of the base oil, components run smoothly also at low temperatures. The additives contained in Klübersynth BLR 46-122 contribute to particularly low friction values and a high wear protection. The base oil can be mixed with the brake fluid DOT 3,4 and 5.1. It is compatible with EPDM and SBR. Compatibility with nonpolar materials like PP, PET, TPE is to be expected. Owing to the many different elastomer compositions their compatibility has to be checked prior to series applications.
Klübersynth BLR 46-122 has been designed to substitute silicone greases in motor vehicle applications, with special emphasis on excellent low-temperature behaviour (-45 °C), low friction values, good wear protection as well as permanent high permanent temperatures of 140 °C.
The lubricant is applied by spatula, brush or grease gun. If automatic lubrication systems are to be used, please check pumpability beforehand. We suggest compatibility checks be undertaken with contact materials in particular prior to series application.
© 2020 ILS Pty Ltd. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.