Klüber Klübersynth AG 14-61 is a light-coloured special lubricant for open drives
– Good pumpability and metering via centralised lubrication systems also at low temperatures
– High corrosion protection also when exposed to salt water
– Longer service life of girth gear/pinion drives due to good wear protection characteristics even under vibration conditions
– No contamination of machine environment due to use of white solid lubricants
– Low consumption due to excellent adhesion even at low temperatures
Klübersynth AG 14-61 has been especially designed for girth gear/pinion drives and plain bearings in wind turbines. The lubricant is resistant to high loads and provides very good corrosion protection properties. It can be used in a wide service temperature range and is therefore pumpable at temperatures as low as minus 30 °C. The grease offers good pressure and wear resistance and is free from inorganic solid lubricants like MoS2 and graphite. Due to its good compatibility with commercial sealing materials Klübersynth AG 14-61 is suitable for wide ranging applications.
Klübersynth AG 14-61 has been designed for girth gear/pinion drives and plain bearings in wind turbines. The lubricant is also suitable for low-speed rolling bearings, plain bearings, sliding and guide rails.
Klübersynth AG 14-61 can be applied by means of brush, spatula, grease gun, grease metering gun, automatic lowquantity or standard metering systems, grease cartridge, and centralised lubrication systems. We recommend conducting a metering test in the original dosing device under practical operating conditions.
© 2018 ILS Pty Ltd. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.