Klüber Klüberquiet BQ 72-72 is a Low-noise rolling bearing grease for long-term lubrication
– Long-term operation due to optimised wear protection and smooth running
– Wide service temperature range allows a variety of applications
– Cost savings due to long service life of grease
– Particularly suitable for lifetime-lubricated capped or sealed deep groove ball bearings
Klüberquiet BQ 72-72 is made up of an ester oil, a polyurea thickener and special additives. These components have been combined such that Klüberquiet BQ 72-72 offers many advantages for the lubrication of rolling bearings:
– extremely low-noise operation shown on special test rigs, e.g. SKF BeQuiet+
– long bearing life due to optimised wear protection and a thermally stable, synthetic grease
– good compatibility with elastomers (data available on request)
– wide service temperature range and good low-temperature performance
Klüberquiet BQ 72-72 is suitable for bearings where long service life is required in combination with especially low-noise operation. Such applications include rolling bearings in electric motors, fans, air conditioners, generators and belt tighteners in cars, electric household appliances and office equipment. The product should therefore primarily be used for the long-term or for-life lubrication of capped or sealed bearings. The low-noise characteristics of this rolling bearing grease have been confirmed in various tests performed on special noise test rigs. Tests according to the SKF-BeQuiet+ method showed that Klüberquiet BQ 72-72 can be classified as noise class GN 3. Grease service life tests were conducted on SKF-ROF and FAG-FE9 rolling bearing testers according to DIN 51 821. The results showed long service lives at high temperatures (see product data).
The lubricant is applied by means of a spatula, brush, grease gun or grease cartridge. We recommend completely removing preservatives before applying the grease. Preservatives for permanent use should be checked for purity and compatibility with Klüberquiet BQ 72-72. We can recommend compatible preservatives on request.
© 2020 ILS Pty Ltd. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.