Klüber Klüberplus S 09-107 is an air- and heat-hardening grey dispersion, special dry lubricant for tire segment molds
– Longer mold life
– Longer relubrication intervals
– Minimisation of downtime
– Less rejects
– Easy application and relubrication
– Dry to the touch in short time at ambient temperature
– Resistant to greases and oils when heat-hardened
– Free of solvents and neutral in odour to minimise impact on people and environment
– Klüberplus S 09-107 reduces lubricant costs and increases productivity of a tire press
Klüberplus S 09-107 is an air- and heat-hardening grey dispersion based on a special combination of solid lubricants in an inorganic binder. Klüberplus S 09-107 is fluid, ready to use and non-flammable. Once hardened, Klüberplus S 09-107 forms a dry lubricating film reducing friction and wear on tire segment molds.
Tire manufacturers normally work in three shifts without a pause. Press standstills and short mold lifetimes are at the expense of productivity. The exceptional performance capabilities of Klüberplus S 09-107 contributes decisively to a better tire press profitability.
The formulation of Klüberplus S 09-107 offers the following characteristics:
– very wide temperature range and hence high flexibility in production
– good lubricity and adhesion prevent mold segments from interlocking and reduce downtimes
– a thin and hardened lubricant layer offers optimized mold sealing, preventing contamination and consequently rejects
– efficient and simple application: brushing, rolling and spraying are possible
– The lubricant dries fast, and, when hardened, shows excellent adhesion and a high load-bearing capacity
– The product is solvent-free and odorless, thus complying with safety standards in tire production by minimizing impact on people and the environment
– Once hardened, the lubricant layer is resistant to oils and greases
Klüberplus S 09-107 is a dry lubricant that was especially developed for the lubrication of tire segment molds, in particular in electrically heated tire presses for the production of tires for private cars and trucks, and special tires.
© 2020 ILS Pty Ltd. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.