Klüber Klüberplex BEM 41-141 is a Lubricant for rolling and plain bearings subject to high loads
– Trouble-free operation due to wide service temperature with good pumbability and metering via centralised lubrication systems
– Longer service life of rolling bearings due to good wear protection characteristics also under vibration conditions
– Higher reliability of wind power stations due to good grease distribution and oil separation
– Low frictional resistance and reduced component temperature
– Reduced wear due to excellent lubricity
– Easy changeover to Klüberplex BEM 41-141 as the lubricant is miscible with other greases
Klüberplex BEM 41-141 offers good pressure and wear resistance and does not contain any inorganic solid lubricants like MoS2 or graphite. Due to its good compatibility with commercial sealing materials, the grease can be used for a wide range of applications.
Klüberplex BEM 41-141 has been especially designed for rolling bearings in wind turbines. The lubricant can be used for the initial lubrication and relubrication of rotor, generator and pitch bearings in wind power stations.
Klüberplex BEM 41-141 can also be used for constant velocity joints in lateral and longitudinal shafts of vehicles as well as for highly loaded rolling and plain bearings subject to vibrations and oscillations.
Klüberplex BEM 41-141 can be applied by means of brush, spatula, grease gun, grease metering gun, automatic lowquantity or standard metering systems, grease cartridge, and centralised lubrication systems. We recommend conducting a metering test in the original dosing device under practical operating conditions.
© 2020 ILS Pty Ltd. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.