Klüber Klüberplex BEM 41-132 is a high-temperature and long-term grease for rolling bearings
– Longer service life due to special wear additives for roller bearings
– Less maintenance
– Versatile grease due to wide operating temperature range and optimised oil release
Klüberplex BEM 41-132 is based on synthetic hydrocarbon oil, mineral oil and a special lithium soap. Special additives ensure optimum oxidation resistance as well as protection against wear and corrosion.
Klüberplex BEM 41-132 can be used for long-term or lifetime lubrication of rolling bearings at operating temperatures between 70 and 110 °C. For rolling bearings with a high degree of sliding friction, e.g.
– tapered roller bearings
– cylinder roller bearings
– spherical roller bearings
for-life lubricated deep groove ball bearings and rolling bearings e.g. in
– paper-making machines (dry section)
– textile machines (dry section)
– electric motors
– hot air blowers
– drying ovens
– air separators in the base materials industry
– generators in wind power plants
rolling bearings in vehicle components
– clutch bearings
– generator bearings
– water pump bearings
– fluid fan bearings
Klüberplex BEM 41-132 is applied by means of spatula, brush or grease gun. For application via automatic lubricating systems, pumpability should be checked beforehand. Prior to series application we recommend testing the compatibility of the lubricant with the materials in contact.
© 2021 ILS Pty Ltd. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.