Klüber Klüberplex BEM 34-132 is a special greases for rolling bearings for demanding applications
– Reliable operation and long-standing experience in the long-term lubrication of highly loaded rolling bearings
– Longer service life of rolling bearings due to good wear protection, also under vibration and oscillation
– Long service life due to excellent corrosion protection and media resistance
Operators of applications subject to vibration at rest, e.g. wheel bearings of motor vehicles, expect long lubricating grease life and good wear protection. Premature component failure can only be prevented by an appropriate lubricant offering good wear protection and oil release properties. Klüberplex BEM 34-132 has been tested and proven in such applications for many years.
Klüberplex BEM 34-132 is used for ball bearings and linear guides, ball screws subject to oscillating motion, high loads and vibration.
These may typically be found in:
– hub units (wheel bearings), shock absorber bearings, water pump bearings and cardan joint bushes in vehicles
– guides in machine tools and working machines
– linear bearings in wet processing zones of textile machines, paper-making machines, conveyors and pumps
Klüberplex BEM 34-132 is also suitable as sealing grease for rolling bearings due to its excellent media resistance.
Klüberplex BEM 34-132 can be applied by spatula, brush or by manually operated grease guns.
We recommend checking the pumpability of Klüberplex BEM 34-132 in automatic lubrication systems prior to use and using Klüberplex BEM 34-131 N for relubrication, in particular with long lubrication pipes; see separate product information leaflet.
Klüberplex BEM 34-132 is resistant to water and steam up to 130 °C and many dilute alkali solutions and acids, e.g.10%
caustic potash solution up to 90 °C,
10% sulphuric acid up to 70 °C,
10% nitric acid up to 40 °C,
1% hydrochloric acid up to 40 °C (test based on DIN 51 807, pt.1 with V 2 A steel strips)
© 2021 ILS Pty Ltd. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.