– Excellent sealing behaviour for longer component life, enabled by
– good adhesion, water and media resistance
– good corrosion protection and compatibility with elastomers
– High efficiency, lower consumption and reduced maintenance efforts due to
– good pumpability in central lubrication systems
– good adhesion, giving extended relubrication intervals
– reduced number of lubricant varieties
– High base oil viscosity for excellent sealing effect at higher ambient temperatures
Klüberlub RM 41-1503 is a sealing and lubricating grease based on highly viscous mineral oil (ISO VG 1500) and a special lithium soap containing special additives providing good ageing resistance and corrosion protection. Its excellent sealing effect will remain very effective at higher ambient temperatures owing to the high base oil viscosity and its NLGI 3 consistency. Additionally, since Klüberlub BE 41-1503 is free of black olid lubricants, it is cleaner to handle.
Klüberlub RM 41-1503 is mainly used to seal and lubricate sealing chambers in the main bearings of tunnel boring machines. It keeps away water and soil, preventing bearing contamination. The effectiveness of this product has already been successfully confirmed in field use. A renowned manufacturer of tunnel boring machines has therefore added Klüberlub RM 41-1503 to his lubrication chart.
When using the product with automatic grease pumps, the ambient temperature should be ≥ 15 °C. Generally speaking, plastics and elastomers resistant to mineral oil or mineral oilbased greases are compatible with Klüberlub RM 41-1503. However, we recommend checking compatibility prior to series application to ensure reliable operation.
© 2019 ILS Pty Ltd. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.