Klüber Klüberlub HE 71-281 is a Special grease for optimized friction in constant velocity joints.
– Reduced friction resistance enables
– optimised efficiency due to a special low-friction additive
– reduced temperature in the joint
– Long component life due to improved wear behaviour
– Reliable operation due to high thermal resistance – short-term peaks up to 160 °C
Klüberlub HE 71-281 was developed for use in constant velocity joints. It contains special “low-friction” additives enabling high joint efficiency.
The use of synthetic components also enables operation at elevated temperatures.
For constant velocity joints, especially ball designs, in lateral or longitudinal shafts in vehicles
Klüberlub HE 71-281 can be applied with standard metering equipment. We recommend conducting a metering test in the original dosing device under practical operating conditions prior to use.
The lubricant’s compatibility with current bellows materials is very good. Owing to the many different compositions of elastomers and plastics, we recommend checking their compatibility prior to series application.Is a special grease for optimised friction in constant velocity joints.
© 2020 ILS Pty Ltd. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.