– Heavy-duty grease
– For highly loaded rolling bearings
Klüberlub BE 41-542 is a heavy-duty lubricating grease (“extreme-pressure grease”) based on highly viscous mineral oil, special lithium soap, EP/AW, anti-oxidant and anticorrosion additives.
– Highly loadable lubricant film
– Excellent wear protection
– Good water resistance
– Service temperatures up to 140°C
– Excellent adhesion
Typical Klüberlub BE 41-542 applications are in high-load rolling bearings operating at low to medium speeds such as for
– load rollers in rotary kilns for the cement industry,
– crane wheels,
– bucket wheel excavators,
– hammer crushers, hammer mills,
– work rolls in hot strip mills,
– cold pilger rolling mills, and
– rolling bearings subject to shock or pulsating stress.
The ambient temperature should be ≥ 15 °C when applying the product with an automatic grease pump.
© 2021 ILS Pty Ltd. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.