– For food and beverage plants increasing level of food safety
– Neutral odor and taste, NSF H1 registered for incidental food contact
– Improved component performance leading to increased life and reduced component costs
– Low and high temperature suitability with minimum viscosity change
– Good anti-wear characteristics
– Long component life due to good corrosion protection in humid environment
– Excellent oxidation stability → increased level of protection through greater stability
– Oil life enhanced through excellent water absorption and separation properties in recirculating filtration systems
The Klüberfood NH1 M 4-100, -150, -220 oils are mineral oilfree products based on synthetic hydrocarbons.
Klüberfood NH1 M 4-100, -150, -220 oils are NSF H1 registered and therefore comply with FDA 21 CFR § 178.3570. The lubricants were developed for incidental contact with products and packaging materials in the food-processing, cosmetics, pharmaceutical or animal feed industries. The use of Klüberfood NH1 M 4-100, -150, -220 oils can contribute to increase reliability of your production processes. We nevertheless recommend conducting an additional risk analysis, e.g. HACCP.
In addition to their good anti-corrosion properties, Klüberfood NH1 M 4-series has a very good oil and water absorption behaviour.
Lubrication of can seaming machines with either recirculating or total loss systems. Especially for those systems that have contamination of water or juice mixtures that need to be filtered. Circulating oil systems for bearings, chains and open gears on equipment in the food and beverage industry.
We recommend that the use of the Klüberfood NH1 M 4-100, -150, -220 oils has to comply with the instructions of the equipment supplier.Try to start with a clean or fully drained system. Always check on the compatibility of the Klüberfood NH1 M 4-100, -150, -220 oils with the previous or current lubricant in the system. Make sure that all filters are changed before starting up after an oil change in a recirculating filtration system.
Specific test results referring to pharmaceutical applications are not available for this product (e.g. biocompatibility). Therefore, before using the lubricant adequate risk analyses have to be performed and, if necessary, suitable measures be taken by the manufacturer and user of pharmaceutical installations in order to exclude the risk of health hazards and personal injuries.
© 2019 ILS Pty Ltd. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.