– Extended chain life due to improved wear protection
– Low oil consumption due to the low tendency to evaporation of the ester oil used
– NSF H1-registered supporting process reliability
– ISO 21469 certified – supports compliance with the hygienic requirements in your production plant.
Klüberfood NH1 CH 2 oils are synthetic high-temperature chain oils. Their additives offer very good wear protection. These oils show low evaporation losses even at high temperature.
Klüberfood NH1 CH 2 oils are NSF H1 registered and therefore comply with FDA 21 CFR § 178.3570. The lubricants were developed for incidental contact with products and packaging materials in the food-processing, cosmetics, pharmaceutical or animal feed industries. The use of Klüberfood NH1 CH 2 oils can contribute to increase reliability of your production processes. We nevertheless recommend conducting an additional risk analysis, e.g. HACCP.
The Klüberfood NH1 CH 2 oil series has been designed for lubrication of all drive, control and transport chains subject to high temperatures and loads.They are particularly used for chains in baking ovens and other high- temperature chain applications in the food-processing industry.
– The oils can be applied by means of brush, oil feeder or automatic lubrication systems.
– When applied in automatic lubrication systems, please observe the maximum viscosity specified by the machine manufacturer.
– In view of the many different paint systems and testing criteria, paint compatibility tests should be performed by the user prior to series application.
– In case of contact with elastomers and plastics their resistance to Klüberfood NH1 CH 2 oils should be checked.
– The low evaporation losses and high oxidation stability allow optimized relubrication intervals and quantities.
Please contact our technical sales staff for further information and support where required.
© 2019 ILS Pty Ltd. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.