– Protection of chains against residue formation, e.g. pasta dryer applications
– Good oil stability in highly humid environments to support optimum chain life
– NSF H1 supporting process reliability
– ISO 21469 certified – supports the compliance with the hygienic requirements in your production plant.
Klüberfood NH1 C 8-80 is a semi-synthetic chain oil developed for the lubrication of chains operating in high humidity for conveyor and drive chains. Its formulation, incorporating a special additive package, enables significant friction reduction and good protection against wear and fretting corrosion particularly in the highly stressed pin / bush areas.
Klüberfood NH1 C 8-80 has good chemical stability for acidic process environments like in pasta dryer applications (lactic acid) where other oils may contribute to residue build-up.
Klüberfood NH1 C 8-80 is NSF H1 registered and therefore complies with FDA 21 CFR § 178.3570. The lubricant was developed for incidental contact with products and packaging materials in the food-processing, cosmetics, pharmaceutical or animal feed industries. The use of Klüberfood NH1 C 8-80 can contribute to increase reliability of your production processes. We nevertheless recommend conducting an additional risk analysis, e.g. HACCP.
Klüberfood NH1 C 8-80 may be applied via a suitable chain lubrication system.
Mixing of Klüberfood NH1 C 8-80 oil with other incompatible or non-food-grade lubricants should be avoided!
– The oils can be applied by means of brush, oil feeder or automatic lubrication systems.
– When applied in automatic lubrication systems please observe the maximum viscosity specified by the machine manufacturer.
© 2020 ILS Pty Ltd. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.