– Increased component availability and extended maintenance intervals
– due to good wear protection
– due to good corrosion protection
– due to good pumpability in centralised lubrication systems
– Reduces friction and wear in linear guides and ball screws performing micro-movements owing to its good wear protection properties and flow characteristics
– ISO 21469 certified – supports the compliance with the hygienic requirements in your production plant.
Klüberfood NH1 94-301 is a special lubricating grease composed of a highly refined synthetic hydrocarbon base oil and calcium complex thickener. This lubricant is NSF H1- registered and therefore complies with FDA 21 CFR § 178.3570.
Klüberfood NH1 94-301, an NSF H1-registered lubricant, is a contributor towards the supporting of food safety. The use of Klüberfood NH1 94-301 needs to be considered not in isolation but in line with other appropriate actions which have by law to be fulfilled by a food manufacturing plant to allow for food to be manufactured safely.
Klüberfood NH1 94-301 is used for the lubrication of rolling bearings, plain bearings and linear guides, e.g. in blow moulding equipment.
Klüberfood NH1 94-301 can be applied by brush, spatula, grease gun or centralised lubrication system. Before applying Klüberfood NH1 94-301, all lubrication points should be thoroughly cleaned to ensure maximum hygiene conditions exist, mandatory for food- safe H1 lubrication. If the production process does not allow cleaning we recommend the existing grease be replaced by purging the system during re-lubrication. Please do not hesitate to contact our Technical Consulting and Sales Departments in respect of grease miscibility, re-lubrication procedures etc.
© 2019 ILS Pty Ltd. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.