– A contributor to reduced wear and component costs resulting from good penetrative and corrosion protection properties
– Potential reduction in contamination levels with a greater resistance to sugar build up
– Supporting productivity when used in the deep drawing of aluminium bottle caps due to good separating properties
– NSF H1 registered supporting process reliability
– ISO 21469 certified – supports the compliance with the hygienic requirements in your production plant.
Klüberfood NH1 6-180 / NH1 6-10 is a ready to use, stable aqueous solution of special synthetic fluid with lubricating and sliding properties for applications in the food processing industry, especially in the confectionery industry.
Klüberfood NH1 6-180 / NH1 6-10 is NSF H1 registered and therefore complies with FDA 21 CFR § 178.3570. The oil was developed for incidental contact with products and packaging materials in the food-processing, cosmetics, pharmaceutical or animal feed industries. The use of Klüberfood NH1 6-180 / NH1 6-10 can contribute to increase reliability of your production processes. We nevertheless recommend conducting an additional risk analysis, e.g. HACCP.
Especially suitable for lubrication points in an environment affected by sugar, e.g. rocking levers, chain joints, tracing pins, spindles, lifting devices, tongs and running surfaces in tablet compressing machines, packing machines, tin foiling machines and wrapping machines.
Also suitable as a deep drawing lubricant complying with food regulations for the forming of aluminium bottle caps for the beverage and pharmaceutical industries.
Klüberfood NH1 6-180 is a concentrate which is easily miscible with water without any technical efforts – stirring is enough.
When using the product as a sugar dissolving oil we recommend a mixing ratio of 1:1.
Depending on the application, mixing ratios with a higher content of water are possible. Klüberfood NH1 6-10 is a readyto-use product.
The product can be applied to the lubrication point by brush, metering can, etc.
When using the products as a deep drawing lubricant, the end user is responsible for finding the required ratio of mixture with water. We generally recommend a ratio of 1:5 when using the concentrate together with water.
© 2021 ILS Pty Ltd. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.