– Considerable cost savings through
– lower lubricant consumption, even when exposed to high loads
– attractive price-performance ratio
– reduction of number of lubricants due to wide range of possible applications
– Longer component life due to good load-carrying capacity and good resistance to wear
– Low breakaway torque even after longer periods of standstill (“Monday-morning effect”)
– Easy and convenient application via centralised lubrication systems
As a manufacturer or operator of feed pellet presses, you are likely to prefer a versatile lubricating grease which can be applied to various friction points, facilitating your work processes in initial and relubrication and also preventing mixup.
Klüberfood NH1 34-401 is a synthetic grease based on a special calcium complex thickener. It is NSF H1-registered and therefore complies with FDA 21 CFR § 178.3570.
The use of Klüberfood NH1 34-401 can contribute to increased reliability of your production equipment and processes. We
nevertheless recommend conducting an additional risk analysis, e.g. HACCP.
Klüberfood NH1 34-401 offers very good adhesion and resistance to water, besides a very low friction torque, which contributes to smooth operation of the bearings, even during start-up. All these effects help reduce your maintenance expenses.
Klüberfood NH1 34-401 is used for a variety of friction points such as guides, open gears, rolling/plain bearings subject to high loads, low to medium speeds and operating in the presence of moisture and steam. The product provides high machine operation reliability and contributes to reducing the number of lubricants.
Further application examples are:
– Rolling bearings in animal feed pellet presses, hammer mills and slaughterhouses
– Open gears subject to water
– Pneumatic control and sealing elements
Klüberfood NH1 34-401 can be applied by standard grease application equipment, e.g. spatula, grease gun, or through centralised systems. Before applying Klüberfood NH1 34-401, all lubrication points should be thoroughly cleaned to ensure maximum hygiene conditions exist, mandatory for food-safe H1 lubrication.
If the production process does not allow cleaning, we recommend the existing grease be replaced by purging the system during relubrication.
Please do not hesitate to contact our Sales Engineers to discuss grease miscibility, relubrication procedures, etc.
© 2019 ILS Pty Ltd. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.