– Longer service life due to good ageing stability and thermal resistance
– Low noise and smooth running
– Lifetime lubrication with high reliability; maintenance-free solution
– Energy savings potential due to low starting and running torques
– Longer life of bearing due to lower running-in wear
– Energy savings and improved efficiency due to low friction torque
– Improved ageing stability due to less internally generated heat at high speeds
– Easy quality control of minimum-quantity application due integrated UV indicator
Klüberfluid DHL 2-2100 is a synthetic impregnating fluid for the lubrication of sintered metal plain bearings subject to high and low temperatures, speeds and loads. Due to the special product formulation and additives, it covers a wide service temperature range and offers good wear and corrosion protection as well as smooth running properties. Klüberfluid DHL 2-2100 can be used for the lifetime lubrication of sintered iron as well as sintered bronze bearings.
Klüberfluid DHL 2-2100 has been designed for the lubrication of sintered metal plain bearings used in precision, automotive, electrical engineering and household appliances.
Klüberfluid DHL 2-2100 is applied in a vacuum immersion process to fill the pores of sintered metal plain bearings. We recommend stirring the oil bath briefly before application. For longer bearing life, the ready-to-use lubricant depot MIKROZELLA GDB 2-68, can be applied to the outer surface of the bearing (normal application via automatic metering equipment).
Prior to series application; we recommend checking the effectiveness of the metering system under real-life conditions.
© 2020 ILS Pty Ltd. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.