– Transparent product – immediate inspection results during operation
– Fluorescent lubricant film – verifying the presence of a lubricating film
– Vibration damping – increased component lifetime
– Temperature decrease – increased component lifetime
– Permanent fluidity – no accumulation of used grease in the guarding
– Less used-grease disposal – cost cuts of up to 50 %
– Lower quantities needed – substantial cost cuts of approx. 20 – 25 % compared to graphite-containing greases
Klüberfluid C-F 4 Ultra is a newly developed lubricant especially for the lubrication of medium-size to large girth gear drives. It is based on a mixture of synthetic hydrocarbons and mineral oil.
Klüberfluid C-F 4 Ultra provides good adhesion, resistance to high pressure and wear protection. It is suitable for use at component temperatures up to 110 °C. No bitumen, heavy metals, chlorine or solvents are contained in the formulation of this lubricant. However, we cannot rule out the possibility that the lubricant contains traces of bitumen, heavy metals, chlorine or solvents. Depending on the
application, we recommend consulting with us.
The properties of Klüberfluid C-F 4 Ultra correspond to ANSI/ AGMA 9005-E02 table D-1.
Klüberfluid C-F 4 Ultra can be applied by immersion, transfer paddle wheel, pressure fed circulation and spray lubrication systems. It can be used with all gear sizes and power ratings. A peripheral speed of 7 m/s should however not be exceeded. Open gear drives are found in rotary kilns, tube mills, drums and similar machinery used in the cement, lime, gypsum, mining and chemical industries as well as in power stations. It can also be used for medium-size to large girth gear drives in sugar and paper production as well as in the marine and offshore sector.
When applied by immersion, Klüberfluid C-F 4 Ultra is transferred directly onto the tooth flanks whenever either the pinion or the gear rim dips into the lubricant. The Klübermatic PA circulation lubrication system can also be employed to re-circulate the filtered lubricant under pressure onto the load-bearing tooth flanks of the pinion.
Depending on the system type, Klüberfluid C-F 4 Ultra may also be applied via other customary spray systems.
The lubricant film on the tooth flanks can be made visible by using a UV lamp of at least 366 nm.
© 2020 ILS Pty Ltd. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.