– Operational lubricant for large girth gear drives; spray application
– For normal to elevated service temperatures, combined with good low-temperature behaviour
– Free from heavy metals, chlorine, bitumen and solid lubricants
– Organic, eco-friendly solvent
– Optimum tooth flank and wear protection
– Extremely low lubricant consumption
– Easy application
– Low maintenance, lower disposal costs
– Light-coloured, transparent product
Klüberfluid C-F 3 S ULTRA is a newly developed transparent adhesive lubricant especially for the lubrication of medium-size to large girth gear drives. It is based on a mixture of synthetic hydrocarbons and mineral oil.
Klüberfluid C-F 3 S ULTRA provides extremely good adhesion, resistance to high pressure and exceptional wear protection. It is suitable for use at component temperatures up to 120 °C.
Klüberfluid C-F 3 S ULTRA is free from bitumen, heavy metals, chlorine and solid lubricants. It is based on Klüberfluid C-F 3 ULTRA. To enable application via spray systems at low temperatures, an eco-friendly solvent has been added. After complete evaporation of the solvent, Klüberfluid C-F 3 S ULTRA assumes the kinematic viscosity of the base product.
Klüberfluid C-F 3 S ULTRA corresponds to ANSI/AGMA 9005- E02 annex D-2.
Klüberfluid C-F 3 S ULTRA is primarily used for spray lubrication of large gear rim/pinion drives. It can be used with all gear sizes and power ratings. A peripheral speed of 10 m/s should however not be exceeded.
Such drives are primilary found in rotary kilns, tube mills, drums and similar machinery used in the cement, lime, gypsum, mining and chemical industries as well as in coal-fired power stations. Further applications are found in sugar and paper production as well as in the marine and offshore sector.
Klüberfluid C-F 3 S ULTRA is applied to the tooth flanks via spray lubrication systems working with container or barrel pumps.
The lubricant film on the tooth flanks can be made visible by using a UV lamp of at least 366 nm.
© 2019 ILS Pty Ltd. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.