– Trouble-free operation over a wide temperature range due to solid lubricants providing emergency running properties
– Good UV resistance prevents rapid gumming of the applied lubricant after long exposure to sunlight
– Extended relubrication intervals due to good corrosion protection and resistance to washout by rain
– Low operating costs due to considerably lower lubricant consumption and less manpower for relubrication
– Eco-compatible due to biodegradability
Klüberbio LO 32-2500 is a synthetic, completely biodegradable special lubricant for railway switches. Acc. to the OECD test 301 F the product is readily biodegradable (>=60 % after 28 days). The lubricant contains solid lubricants for emergency running properties. As
Klüberbio LO 32-2500 offers good corrosion- and wear protection and is resistant to washout by rain, lubrication intervals can be extended.
The product is effectively protected against UV light, which prevents rapid gumming in sunlight and hence an increase of switch setting forces.
Klüberbio LO 32-2500 was developed for the lubrication of railway switch slide plates where it might drip off and pose a hazard to the environment.
Klüberbio LO 32-2500 is applied by brush or spatula. Relubrication intervals depend on ambient conditions, rain/snow and the frequency with which the switches are set.
© 2019 ILS Pty Ltd. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.